Juventus vs Milan – Match preview, lineups and Prediction
In a previous couple of weeks, Juve has played for the most part against clubs from the last third of the Serie A table so it’s no big surprise they were on a long winning streak before a 1-1 draw against Udinese in the last round.
On the other side, Milan continues their up and down season. In January The Rossoneri side lost four games in a row, but since then they have bounced back with four wins and a draw in their last five games so they are pretty close to the top four spots.
Head to Head
- This will be the 164th Serie A meeting between Juventus and Milan: the Rossoneri are the club against which Juventus have drawn (54) and lost (49) the most league games
- The Bianconeri have always defeated Milan at the Juventus Stadium in Serie A: five wins, with three clean sheets.
- In their last two games, against Udinese and Napoli, Juventus have faced nine shots on target, as many as in their previous five games.
- Only two current Milan players have scored in Serie A at the Juventus Stadium: Andrea Bertolacci (Lecce, May 2012) and Luca Antonelli (Milan, February 2015).
- Vincenzo Montella has lost all of his five away games against Juventus in Serie A, seeing his side concede 14 goals.
Juventus: Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Benatia, Sandro; Khedira, Pjanic; Pjaca, Dybala, Mandzukic; Higuain.
Milan: Donnarumma; De Sciglio, Zapata, Romagnoli, Vangioni; Pasalic, Sosa, Bertolacci; Suso, Bacca, Deulofeu.
Juve will not have an easy game, but they should seal a victory
Milan are improving, but against Juventus, they might struggle.
Final Score 2-1
Date: 10 March 2017
Time: 20:45 CET
Venue: Juventus Stadium, Turin, Italy
Referee: Davide Massa